Parents, students, faculty and employees will be given cash incentive for every new student referral who enrolls officially at UST Angelicum College.
- Referral should be made officially by accompanying the new student who wishes to enroll at UST Angelicum College to the Registrar’s Office. A referral slip must be filled in and should be authorized by the registrar.
- The parent, student, faculty and employee referrer should guide the new student until enrollment is done officially.
A cash incentive of P500.00 per new enrolled and fully paid student shall be awarded to the referrer in the following manner:
- For parents and student referral, incentive shall be paid in check starting September of a particular school year. Second semester referrals in the college department shall be paid starting February of each school year.
- Referrers in the home study program shall be paid starting September and February preceding the enrollment of referred student.
- For faculty and employee, it shall be given via payroll crediting.
- The referral incentive shall be paid only once for every new student.
- Administrators, the external affairs department, the registrar and those who have direct responsibility over marketing and promotions are exempted from the referral incentive program.
- The referral incentive program can be extended to our feeder school, foundations and partner parishes. This however should be done through and shall be facilitated by the external affairs department. Payment of incentive shall be done through check to the participating feeder school and partner parishes.